Anodized Aluminum -
Easy to maintain and safe to use
- Easily cleaned with mild detergent and water.
- Use abrasives, not solvents, to remove difficult stains.
- Cleaning restores ORIGINAL appearance.
- Health, Safety and Environmental
Safety in Finish
- Chemically Stable – will not decompose.
Safety in Process
- A reinforcement of a NATURALLY occurring oxide film.
- Non pyrolytic and heat resistant beyond the melting point of
aluminum (1221° F). High performance applied architectural
coatings are identified as polyvinylidene fluoride. Pyrolysis
toxicity tests indicate approximate time to incapacitation is
seven minutes. Time to death – sixteen minutes.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Liquid by-products are recycled and returned to the process.
- Solid by-products are isolated and sold for use in the
manufacture of alum, baking power, cosmetics, newsprint,
fertilizer and water purification.